2017 Election Results
Thank you to all the ISSOTL members who stood for election in the 2017 Society elections!
ISSOTL’s newly-elected, incoming Board members are:
- President-Elect: Mills Kelly, George Mason University, Virginia, USA
- Vice-President, Canada (2017-2020): Jessica Riddell, Bishop’s University, Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
- Vice-President, Europe (2017-2020): Claire Hamshire, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Vice-President, Asia-Pacific (2017-2020): Huang Hoon Chng, National University of Singapore
- Student Representative (2017-2019): Sam Lucie Dvorakova, University of Queensland
The new members of the Board of Directors will begin their terms on July 1, 2017.