Building on the ISSOTL 2013 videos produced by the Center for Engaged Learning at Elon University for ISSOTL Online 2013, an online conference held in conjunction with the ISSOTL 2013 conference in Raleigh, North Carolina, the ISSOTL Communications Committee is piloting several video initiatives at ISSOTL 2017.
Stop by our video “booth” in the Telus Convention Center Foyer to share your answers to our daily questions. Questions will rotate throughout the conference, so stop by anytime you see a new question posted. Questions may include (but won’t be limited to):
- What’s the most exciting idea you’ve heard today?
- How has SoTL impacted your professional life/campus/discipline?
- What tips do you have for partnering with students as co-inquirers?
- What research methods have you experimented with for SoTL projects, and why?
Edited videos will be shared on the ISSOTL website and via our social media accounts.
We anticipate the video booth will be open:
- Thursday, 2:00-4:00 PM
- Friday, 10:00 AM – 12:00 noon
- Friday, 2:00-4:00 PM
- Saturday, 9:30-10:00 AM
Questions about this initiative or the Communications Committee’s other projects? Please contact committee chair, Jessie L. Moore (email@example.com) or another member of the committee.