It is our distinct honour to announce the inaugural cohort of ISSOTL Fellows.
- Earle Abrahamson, (University of East London, UK)
- Anita Acai, (McMaster University, Canada)
- Qi Gao, (Beijing Institute of Technology, China)
- Ruth Healey, (University of Chester, UK)
- Kirsten Jack, (Manchester Metropolitan University, UK)
- David Pace, (Indiana University Bloomington, USA)
- Nachamma Sockalingam, (Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore)
- Roselynn Verwoord, (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Cherie Woolmer, (McMaster University, Canada)
Launched in 2019 the ISSOTL Fellows program rests on a set of core values which include community engagement and global citizenship, collaboration as a fundamental process in building capacities for new ways of thinking, doing, and learning, and holistic, meaningful, intentional approaches to higher education. These nine fellows are at the vanguard of the ISSOTL Fellows program, which seeks to build communities and ecosystems animated by a generosity of spirit that animates all our endeavours, including mentorship, leadership, and a commitment to support established and emerging learners and scholars in the pursuit of knowledge creation and sharing.
On behalf of the ISSOTL Board, the adjudicators, reviewers, and ISSOTL Fellows Advisory Committee, we want to say congratulations and welcome to the ISSOTL Fellowship!
Jessica Riddell and Heather Smith
ISSOTL Fellows Program Co-coordinators