Call for Proposals
Proposals due: January 10, 2021
ISSOTL members are invited to submit proposals for the pre-recorded presentations focused on the themes of 1) Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice in/through SoTL, 2) SoTL in COVID Times, and Beyond, and 3) SoTL Partnerships. See below for details about each theme:
- Cluster 1: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice in/through SoTL
- How can SoTL promote and advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice?
- How does SoTL support diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice efforts?
- What does diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice-related SoTL look like?
- Cluster 2: SoTL in COVID Times, and Beyond
- How is SoTL being practiced during the COVID-10 pandemic, and what are the implications of these adaptations for SoTL’s future?
- How has SoTL research informed pedagogical change during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Cluster 3: SoTL Partnerships
- Where is SoTL in its efforts to cultivate partnerships with students, and what’s next?
- Where is SoTL in its efforts to cultivate interdisciplinary/transdisciplinary partnerships, and what’s next?
- Where is SoTL in its efforts to cultivate international partnerships, and what’s next?
- Jan. 10—proposals due
- Jan. 25—successful applicants will be notified
- Feb. 14—videos due (final video recordings are limited to 15 minutes)
- Feb. 24–26—ISSOTL Connect 2021
We highly encourage submissions from early-career SoTL scholars, including graduate students, as this event is designed to highlight the intellectual work of such individuals.
Proposals should be submitted through the form below:
This form is currently closed for submissions.