Thank you for your interest in the International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (ISSOTL).
ISSOTL membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Choose from many opportunities to interact and collaborate with an international scholarly community and to shape the future of this professional organization, such as the following:
- joining any of ISSOTL’s Interest Groups, or forming your own,
- becoming a part of ISSOTL’s formal structure by putting your name forward for its four standing committees or for any of its elected positions on the Board of Directors,
- applying to be an ISSOTL Fellow,
- applying to join, facilitate, or lead ISSOTL’s International Collaborative Writing Groups (ICWG) initiative,
- voting in ISSOTL elections and other organizational business,
- Receive advanced notice of ISSOTL initiatives and news through membership-only emails and the monthly e-newsletter,
- Attend ISSOTL conferences at a reduced registration rate,
- Access a growing collection of members-only features of the ISSOTL website, such as submitting blog posts and jobs ads, and accessing new members-only resources.
- And more as we grow our member benefits.
These fees are expressed in US dollars. (You may use this currency calculator if you don’t use US dollars.) Membership purchases require a credit card.
One Year Membership
- $40 for students
- $65 for retired or part-time faculty/staff
- $75 for administrators/faculty/staff
One-year memberships expire 12 months from the day of purchase.
Two Year Membership
- $70 for students
- $120 for retired or part-time faculty/staff
- $140 for administrators/faculty/staff
Two-year memberships expire 24 months from the day of purchase.
Log in or register in order to purchase membership.