Benefits of Membership
Thank you for your interest in the International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (ISSOTL). To join ISSOTL, go to the “Join or Renew” page.
ISSOTL membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Choose from many opportunities to interact and collaborate with an international scholarly community and to shape the future of this professional organization, such as the following:
- joining any of ISSOTL’s Interest Groups, or forming your own,
- becoming a part of ISSOTL’s formal structure by putting your name forward for its four standing committees or for any of its elected positions on the Board of Directors,
- applying to be an ISSOTL Fellow,
- applying to join, facilitate, or lead ISSOTL’s International Collaborative Writing Groups (ICWG) initiative,
- voting in ISSOTL elections and other organizational business,
- Receive advanced notice of ISSOTL initiatives and news through membership-only emails and the monthly e-newsletter,
- Attend ISSOTL conferences at a reduced registration rate,
- Access a growing collection of members-only features of the ISSOTL website, such as submitting blog posts and jobs ads, and accessing new members-only resources.
- And more as we grow our member benefits.
To join ISSOTL, go to the “Join or Renew” page.