Board of Directors
The Board of Directors shall consist of up to seventeen (17) persons. Any member is eligible to be nominated for office. Candidates for the leadership role of President-elect, however, must have previously served on the Board of Directors or have been active enough in the Society to have comprehensive knowledge of its history, goals, and responsibilities as determined by the Leadership and Elections Committee.
Current Board Members
- Michelle Eady (President)
- S. Raj Chaudhury (Past President)
- Melanie Hamilton (President-Elect)
- Karena Waller (Asia Pacific Vice President)
- Andrea Dodo-Balu (Asia Pacific Vice President)
- Amy De Jaeger (Canada Vice President)
- Patrick Maher (Canada Vice President)
- Christopher Ostrowdun (Europe Vice President)
- Irma Meijermann (Europe Vice President)
- Hillary Steiner (United States Vice President)
- Nancy Krusen (United States Vice President)*
- Holly Capocchiano (Student Vice President)
- Sodaba Azamy (Student Vice President)
- Mary Ann Danielson (Treasurer)
- Nancy Chick (Secretary)*
* Members of the Board of Directors’ Inclusion Subcommittee, tasked with foregrounding this priority from the Strategic Plan. This subcommittee is chaired by Raj Chaudhury.
** Members of the Board of Directors’ Finance Subcommittee, tasked with reviewing the annual budget.