How to submit a Blog post
In order for members to submit a new Blog post to the ISSOTL site, please follow these steps:
- Review the blog post style guide
- Click on the + New button on the top WordPress menu
- Click on the Post button which will take you to the WordPress create post page
- Once you create the post content, select the appropriate post Category. If this is Special Interest Group content, please select the appropriate Group name. If this is general Blog content, select the Blog category – this is important
- Click Publish and your job post will be approved by the moderators with a week
Designing and Conducting a SoTL Project using a Worksheet: A Baker’s Dozen of Important Sets of Guiding Questions
Note: This blog was originally posted on June 20, 2016...
A Blog by Bruce Gillespie
The inspiration for this project was a long-standing challenge...
EdVee: A Visual Diagnostic and Course Design Tool for Constructive Alignment
By Dan Trowsdale and Alison McKay A few years...
Current ISSOTL Memberships Extended to December 2017
The ISSOTL Membership Committee recommended to the ISSOTL Board,...
SoTL Advocacy via Social Media
Written by Jennifer Friberg (email@example.com; @jacfriberg13), Cross Endowed Chair...
Rationale for Proposed Changes in ISSoTL’s Bylaws
Posted by Dan Bernstein, Past President and Chair of...