Thank you for your interest in the International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (ISSOTL).
ISSOTL membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- Direct access to ISSOTL’s journal, Teaching and Learning Inquiry
- Voting rights in organizational business, including the election of officers
- Discounted ISSOTL conference fees
- Opportunities to develop or join ISSOTL Interest Groups
- Access to members-only sections of the ISSOTL website
- Opportunity for interaction and collaboration with an international scholarly community
- Opportunity to shape an exciting international organization
- Advance notices of ISSOTL activities and conferences
- These fees are expressed in US dollars. You may use this currency calculator if you don’t use US dollars.
- Each One Year Membership expires 12 months from the day of purchase; each One Year Membership costs $40 for students, $65 for retired or part-time faculty/staff, and $75 for administrators/faculty/staff.
- Each Two Year Membership expires 24 months from the day of purchase; each Two Year Membership costs $70 for students, $120 for retired or part-time faculty/staff, and $140 for administrators/faculty/staff.
- Membership purchases require a credit card.
You will have to login or register in order to purchase membership.