If you were at ISSOTL-Bergen this October, you would have heard Professor Elizabeth Minnich’s keynote lecture. You would also know that we did not get a chance to engage her in Q&A.
Good news! Prof Minnich has agreed to do a written Q&A on a short list of questions, and we plan for this to be featured as a Dialogue piece in a September 2019 issue of TLI.
If you have heard her lecture and/or are familiar with her works, we invite you to contribute a question or two on an issue that is important to you.
Here are a few things you need to know:
- As Prof Minnich’s works cover a wide range of important issues (e.g. ethics, (purpose of) education, what being human entails, democratic participation; inclusion/exclusion etc.), you are free to ask any question.
- Prof Minnich will select which questions she will answer.
- In some cases Prof Minnich, together with TLI editors, may decide to combine related questions.
- Please also note that as there is space/word limit for this dialogue piece, we may not be able to feature every question we receive.
- Deadline: Please submit your question(s) either to your Regional VP or to Chng Huang Hoon at email@example.com by mid-January 2019
Hope to hear from you!