We are pleased to announce the 2020 cohort of ISSOTL Fellows:
- Michelle J. Eady, Associate Professor, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Mandy Frake-Mistak, Educational Developer, York University, Canada
- Melanie Hamilton, EdD Candidate, Western University & Educational Development Specialist, Lethbridge College, Canada
- Amrita Kaur, Senior Lecturer (Educational Psychology), Universiti Utara Malaysia, Malaysia
- Hasitha Mahabaduge, Assistant Professor of Physics, Georgia College, USA
- Patrick Maher, Dean of Teaching, Nipissing University, Canada
- Marian McCarthy, Centre for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTL), University College Cork, Ireland
- Lucy Mercer-Mapstone, Lecturer in Curriculum, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Jane Pritchard, Principal Lecturer, Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom
Launched in 2019, the ISSOTL Fellows program rests on a set of core values which include community engagement and global citizenship, collaboration as a fundamental process in building capacities for new ways of thinking, doing, and learning, and holistic, meaningful, intentional approaches to higher education. These nine fellows seek to build communities and ecosystems animated by a generosity of spirit, including mentorship, leadership, and a commitment to support established and emerging learners and scholars in the pursuit of knowledge creation and sharing.
On behalf of the ISSOTL Board, the adjudicators, reviewers, and ISSOTL Fellows Advisory Committee, congratulations and welcome to the ISSOTL Fellowship!